Alateen is a support group for young people whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking.
Twenty questions that may help you decide if Alateen is for you.
Alateen is for young people to come together to:
- share experiences, strength, and hope with each other
- discuss their difficulties
- learn effective ways to cope with their problems
- help each other understand the principles of the Al-Anon program
- learn how to use the Twelve Steps and Alateen's Twelve Traditions
7:30 pm Tuesday Night Fever
East Rincon Congregational Church
122 N. Craycroft Rd
For ages 8-18
Al-Anon also meets
Disclaimer: Clicking links may cause you to leave our website. Southern Arizona Al-Anon Information Services is not responsible for the content of other websites to which we provide a link. Links provided are for informational purposes only. Al-Anon Family Groups does not endorse, finance or lend our name to any outside enterprise.
Copyright © 2014 Southern Arizona Al-Anon Information Services, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. This site is intended to be informational only. For questions about the Al-Anon program, we encourage you to seek assistance at Al-Anon/Alateen meetings or contact our office. For site technical issues or to make a correction, please contact our webmaster.
Al-Anon of Southern Arizona